We are pleased to inform those candidates who applied for admission into the AAU Part-time programme of the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma that the management of the university has released the AAU Part-time Admission List of admitted JAMB candidates into the programme for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
You are to proceed to check if you have been offered admission. The Admission list has been posted on the noticeboard at Emaudo Campus.
Candidates can also visit the AAU KOFA Portal to check the list online.
How To Check AAU Part-time Admission List Online
- Visit the AAU Admission Checker portal https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants/checkstatus
- Type in your JAMB Reg No. or Applicant Id
- Type in your Lastname (Surname)
- Then click Submit
AAU Online Payment Method/ePortal Registration For Part-Time Students
First Time Login:
- To initialize your student account, go to https://aaue.waeup.org/requestpw
- Or simply forgot your student id, application id or password? Then request a new password, go to https://aaue.waeup.org/changepw .
- Ensure you provide a valid email address and follow the instructions in the mail sent to you.
- After login, ensure you change your password, enter your phone numbers where appropriate and proceed with your registration as laid out below.
AAU Part-time Online Payment Instructions:
- Select Payments from the My Data tab at the top of the page
- Click on the Add Online Payment Ticket button
- Under Category: Select the appropriate payment item (i.e.: Full payment)
- Then click Create Ticket
- Click on the Payment_ID of the ticket just created
- Download and print the payment slip which you are to present to the teller at the designated bank outlet where cash payment is to be made
- The teller will provide you a print out with details of the payment just made including the eTranzact Payment Confirmation Order Number (PIN)
- Login again to https://aaue.waeup.org/login
- Select Payments from My Data tab at the top of the page
- Click on the Payment_ID of the ticket you created earlier
- Click on Query eTranzact History at the top of your page
- Enter your eTranzact Payment Confirmation Order Number (PIN) as printed on the slip provided to you at the bank.
- Click on Submit to eTranzact to validate the cash payment made at the designated bank outlet earlier
- Download and print your payment slip for the session which you are to submit to the Bursar’s office at Emaudo Campus for the collection of the University receipt.
AAU Part-time Admission Online Course Registration:
- After login as described above
- Select Study Course from the My Data tab at the top of the page
- Click on the Level you are registering for (e.g. 100)
- Click on the Add/Remove Courses
- Click on Add Course Ticket button to add courses (or Remove Selected button to remove selected courses which you might have added in error)
- Select the course you intend to add and click on the Add Course Ticket button
- Repeat (6) above until you have registered all your courses for the session
- Then click on the Register Course List button to submit your courses
- Download and print your course registration slip which you are to submit to your course adviser.
NOTE: All students are to note that the school fees are to be paid in full in one instalment of N50,000.00 (Fifty thousand naira) only.
Please find below the list of departments and designated banks:
||Fidelity Bank Plc
||Zenith Bank Plc
||Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
||Banking and Finance
||Geography & Regional Planning
We at NGScholar.com.ng congratulates all AAU admitted candidates!. Kindly share this information with friends.