African Palliative Care Association is accepting applications from interested African candidates for it MSc and PhD palliative care scholarships for Africa-based healthcare professionals.
There are one MSc Scholarship and one PhD Scholarship available for those who wish to complete the course on a full-time basis (MSc: one year, PhD: three years Program).
These courses will allow students to gain necessary qualifications, skills and experience that can be applied to local healthcare and to meet palliative care needs in Africa.
African Palliative Care Association is a pan-African non-governmental organization working to promote and support the integration of palliative care into health systems across Africa. Wikipedia
APCA recognises the importance of integrating palliative care into national health systems across Africa.
- Application Deadline: September 14, 2018
- Course Level: MSc and PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Healthcare professionals.
- Scholarship Award: Each scholarship will fund tuition fees, travel, accommodation and living expenses.
- Nationality: African Countries (Nigerian)
- Number of Scholarships: One MSc and one PhD
- To be taken in Africa
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: African Countries
- English Language: Applicate should have a very good command of English language, or provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How To Apply:
Applicants will need to send the following documents;
- CV (maximum 2 pages)
- A letter of support from your current employer.
- Personal statement (maximum 800 words), contending;
- Explaining your reasons for applying for this scholarship
- What you hope to gain from the MSc
- Your ability to complete the programme of study, and
- Your interest in Advanced Care planning
- 2 references
- MSc candidates must also apply online here: https://myapplication.kcl.ac.uk/
Kindly scan those documents and mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to visit the official scholarship website for more information. Thanks