This is to inform interested Nigerian students that The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitable and qualified Nigerians for its 2017/2018 Tertiary AGIP Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme, which starts from 17th to 30th April, 2018.
NAOC Category Of Awards
- Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities
AGIP Undergraduate Scholarship 2017/2018 Details
- Type: Undergraduate
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Application Deadline: 30th April 2018
- To Be Taken At: Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
Eligibility: To qualify for consideration, interested applicants MUST be:
- Registered Full-TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2017/2018 academic session)
- Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo State SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible
Important Information: The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
- Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA
Nigerian Agip Undergraduate Scholarship Requirements
NAOC Application Process: Before starting the application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result
Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload.
Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload.
Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication.
NOTE: The aptitude test will take place at designated centres to be communicated to applicants at a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.
How To Apply for AGIP Undergraduate Scholarship
- Visit www.scholastic.ng to create and account fill your details
- Ensure all your documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
- Provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order or Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors.
- Submit and print your application form. Send into your H.O. D to sign
- Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload. Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication.
AGIP Undergraduate Scholarship Application Deadlines
Is yet to be announced.
PLEASE NOTE: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board.
Searches related to agip scholarship
- agip scholarship 2017/2018
- agip scholarship result
- agip scholarship 2018
- agip scholarship 2017 shortlist
- agip scholarship list
- agip scholarship past questions
- agip scholarship 2016 shortlist