This is to inform the great Nigerian postgraduate students that Alexander Ogilvie Postgraduate Scholarship is currently ongoing at The University of Glasgow in Scotland, Uk
The University of Glasgow is accepting applications from suitable and qualified Nigerian students to study in their university in Scotland.
This scholarship is awarded annually to a student who has already accepted a place to study Scottish History within the School of Humanities at the University of Glasgow at postgraduate level in academic session 2018-19.
About The University Of Glasgow
The University of Glasgow is the fourth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities. It was founded in 1451. Wikipedia
Alexander Ogilvie Postgraduate Scholarship Details
- Provider: The University of Glasgow
- Level: Scholarship is available at postgraduate level.
- Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study Scottish History within the School of Humanities.
- Scholarship Benefits: £2,000
- Be good in the English language.
- The application should be written in English.
- Africa (Nigerian) students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
How To Apply
- The full applications they made for postgraduate study in Scottish History within the School of Humanities at the University of Glasgow
- Current CV and two academic references.
- Evidence of acceptance of the offer to undertake postgraduate study in Scottish History within the School of Humanities at the University of Glasgow.
- A personal statement of no more than 500 words setting out the applicant’s research interests in Scottish History.
Applications should be sent via e-mail to the Head of the Scottish History Area, Dr Catriona. firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to visit the official scholarship website for more information. Thanks.
University Of Glasgow Fees And Funding
Fees for all courses must be paid in full on enrolment. They accept cheques and card payments (Visa and Mastercard).
Please note: They only accept one form of payment per course booking. For example, if a course is £100, the full payment needs to be made in the form of a cheque OR a card payment and not a combination of the two.
Alexander Ogilvie Postgraduate Scholarship International Students Fees
International students, please note that all fees and related information, given in University Of Glasgow Website relate to UK and EU students only.
If you are an International Student and would like to study any of the University Of Glasgow Courses, please contact the Centre for Open Studies for further information at email@example.com.
International Student Support & Visas
Click on the link below to explore more information