Auckland University of Technology (AUT) provides international full fee accommodation scholarships to financially support new and returning international students in their journey to become great graduates of AUT.
The scholarship guarantees accommodation at AUT’s Te Āhuru Mayoral Drive Student Accommodation, located in the heart of Auckland City, just a minute’s walk from AUT City Campus, offering quality, modern, single studio-style living.
- University: Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Host Country: New Zealand
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Masters Degree
- Eligibility: International students
- Start: Not specified
- Deadline: June 30, 2022 (Open until all spaces filled)
See Additional Information for eligible categories. Applicants must meet one of the onshore or offshore categories.
1. Applicants must be full-fee paying international students (Note: International students are students who are neither citizens, permanent residents nor resident visa holders of New Zealand or Australia).
2. Applicants must be new to AUT, AUT graduates enrolling in a new postgraduate programme of study or currently offshore returning to New Zealand for study in Semester 2, 2022 international students.
3. New to AUT or new to Programme applicants must have a current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study in an AUT programme (minimum 120 points) full time commencing Semester 2, 2022.
4. Applicants will be asked to provide their AUT Student ID in the box provided on the application form.
5. Applicants enrolling in a programme less than 120 points intending to pathway on to undergraduate degree level study may apply. Doctoral students are excluded and not eligible for the scholarship. Applicants are required to declare if they have applied for other forms of scholarships both internally (i.e. awarded by AUT) and externally (e.g. government scholarships). The selection committee will take this into consideration.
How do students apply?
- Application is through the AUT online scholarship portal www.aut.ac.nz/scholarships.
- Applicants must complete the AUT International Full Fee Accommodation Scholarships application online through the AUT Scholarships database from the link on this page.
- Applicants will be asked to indicate under which category (select one only) they wish to be considered and must meet the eligibility criteria for the category under which they are applying.
- Applicants are required to upload:
- Current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study at AUT.
- Updated academic transcripts and any completion certificates. All documentation must be uploaded and correct otherwise the application will be considered ineligible.
Note: The first 60 applicants to be assessed eligible and accept their offer will be awarded the AUT International Full Fee Accommodation Scholarship.
Give yourself an edge: Check out How make your scholarship application stand out