Guinness Nigeria Plc is recruiting for contract Brand Protection Manager in Lagos.
- Job Title: Brand Protection Manager
- AutoReqId: 61318BR
- Reporting Location: Lagos HQ
- Function: Legal
- Type of Job: Non-Employee
- Reports to: Head of Brand Assurance & Corporate Security
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
Manage and build cordial working relationships with relevant Regulatory Enforcement agencies across East and central divisions
Develop cordial working relationship with market associations to manage counterfeit issues in each market
Carryout market inspections monthly to scale the size and nature of counterfeit and copycat issue within the divisions and report back on a monthly basis
Support our 3PP on matters relating to counterfeit and intellectual property investigations within the East and Central
Gather intel on counterfeit operations to support actionable raid actions against production, storage and retail facilities
Prepare monthly reports on BP activities in the East and Central.
Support the Sales teams in resolving complaints on counterfeiting within East and Central divisions.
Support all Brand Protection initiative East and Central divisions
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Good analytical Skills
- Good communication skills
- Professional experience NDLEA, counterfeit/ illicit management will be an added advantage
- Ability to work under little supervisionEducation Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree/HNDExperience Requirements
Application Procedure: Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.