Apply for the CcHUB Media Fellowship for Young Nigerian StoryTellers 2018.
This fellowship is meant for talented young people who have a passion for telling powerful and transformative stories and hone great skills in video editing. It is an opportunity to gain insight into our indigenous media industry’s issues and receive guidance from experienced videographers to solve these issues.
Are you a storyteller? Do you believe in the power of stories disrupting the Media Industry? Are you a budding Cinematographer? Then this fellowship opportunity is just the right thing for you!
Apply for our 3-month intensive CcHUB Media Fellowship Now!
- Type: Fellowship
- Application Deadline: 25th July 2018.
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Duration of Programme: 3 months
- To Be Taken At (Country): Nigeria
- Award Providers: CcHub
CcHUB Media Fellowship Eligibility:
- Must be 30 years of age and below.
- Must have knowledge of Nigeria’s media/entertainment industry.
- Must be passionate about storytelling.
Value of Award:
- Professional at storytelling.
- Network with other pioneering cinematographers and other professionals.
- Participate in carefully curated training sessions facilitated by renowned. experts
How to Apply: Interested applicants should click the application link to apply here. For more information about the CcHUB Media Fellowship for Nigerian StoryTellers 2018, visit the programme webpage.