This is to inform students from any part of the world, that Excellence Scholarships is currently ongoing at the University Of St. Gallen, Switzerland.
Applications are invited from any interested applicate who which to pursue an Undergraduate/Masters degree programme in St.Gallen University.
for its two different Excellence Scholarships to Students who are looking to acquire a degree program in the University.
The University offers two different Scholarships program to Internationa Students which are;
- Excellence Scholarships of the University of St.Gallen
- Starr International Foundation Scholarship Fund
So today NGScholar will talk about the University of St.Gallen Excellence Scholarships because that is the current ongoing scholarship program for international students to study in Switzerland.
About St.Gallen University
The University of St. Gallen is a research university located in St. Gallen, Switzerland. Established in 1898, it specialises in the fields of business administration, economics, law, and international affairs. The University of St. Gallen is also known as HSG.
As a leading business university, St. Gallen set global standards for research and teaching by promoting integrative thought, responsible action and an entrepreneurial spirit of innovation in business and society.
Excellence Scholarships will be granted to foreign students enrolled in Bachelor studies at the University of St.Gallen as of Autumn Semester 2018 and on the basis of merit.
- Application Deadline: 3rd July 2018
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Undergraduate & Masters
Value Of Scholarship:
Excellence Scholarships of the University of St.Gallen: The scholarship amount is tantamount to the current tuition fees at the Bachelor’s Level (which runs to six semesters – current fees for foreign nationals. At present, a grantee would receive an annual sum of CHF 6,252 (for all three years, this corresponds to a scholarship of CHF 18,756).
- Applicants must have excellent grades from previous educational programs
- Applicants must pass the University of St.Gallen’s internal admission test (LINK)
- Timely application including all documentation required in the application process.
How To Apply:
Undergraduate students will have to submit a letter of motivation and a two-minute video in mp3/4 quality to the Advice Centre for Study Funding (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), which will have to provide answers to the following questions:
- Why does the applicant wish to study at the University of St.Gallen?
- What are the applicant's career perspectives and vision?
- Why does the applicant deserve this Excellence Scholarship?
- Has the applicant already made any contributions such as working for the benefit of society or a charity or by means of ecological and/or social activities?
NOTE: Only complete application documents will be accepted and processed.
Be sure to visit the official scholarship website for more information. Thanks
- The University of St.Gallen has five schools. These are the;
- Law School
- School of Finance
- School of Management
- School of Economics and Political Science
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
The "School of Humanities and Social Sciences" (SHSS) fulfils a special role. It brings together twelve different subject areas from the humanities and social sciences and gives students a broader academic education, targeted to supplement their main programme of study.