This is to inform the general public that FADAC Resources is recruiting to fill their current vacant position, the current FADAC vacant position are as follow;
- Head Finance & Treasury and
- Business Development Officer
Head Finance & Treasury Recruitment at FADAC Resources
- To ensure compliance with organizational and statutory financial policy requirements
- Prepare monthly and annual reports & make recommendations for an update of financial policy and procedures as necessary.
- Responsible for CBN reporting and timeliness in returns submission.
- In consultation with the CEO, maintain and operate bank accounts of the bank so as to ensure efficient management of the financial resources.
- Forecast cash flow requirements.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements to keep track of balances
- In consultation with the CEO and heads of department, ensure preparation and maintenance of organization’s financial forecast and more particularly
- The annual budget of the organization
- Annual budget variance
- Five-year business plan
- Responsible for the design of procurement policies and procedures as well as their enforcement.
- To deal with rent commitments, office furniture/equipment, utilities, sanitation, security and transport.
- Responsible for regular servicing of equipment and therefore will deal with external customers such as Auditors, banks, landlords, suppliers and service providers.
- Perform any other relevant duties as may be assigned by CEO and Executive Committee
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounts, Business Administration or related field.
- Be a qualified Chartered Accountant or its equivalent.
- Have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a Finance Department in a bank or a financial institution regulated by Central Bank of Nigeria, with a proven track record.
- Understand the Banking Act, the CBN Prudential Guidelines and general laws related to Banking.
- High levels of professionalism and professional development.
- Management and leadership ability: Have excellent interpersonal and people management skills.
- Computer skills: Adept in use of Ms Word, Excel, Access, power-point, Internet and email.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the following link. Click Here to Apply.
Business Development Officer at FADAC Resources
- Source for new individual and group clients via direct promotion and assist prospect client with a loan application
- In-depth assessment of loan applications and collect detailed information (personal, business, and guarantees) in preparation of loan proposals
- Analyse and interpret the financial statement of businesses with the use of Microsoft Excel to access the repayment capacity and financial soundness of the borrower
- Presentation of loan proposals to the credit committee
- Portfolio Management with full responsibility for its growth and quality (monitoring of disbursed Loans, follow up on timely repayment and Initiating and leading recovery activities)
- Optimizing financial results by cross-selling activities
- Assuring long-term relationship (Relationship Management) through high client satisfaction, reaching a high ratio of revolving clients
- Minimum of B.Sc./ HND in any discipline, OND with a minimum of 2 years’ experience may be considered
- Demonstrate good self-esteem and confidence
- Strong analytical and financial skills (with focus on cash flow analysis and forecasting)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Target driven and result oriented
- Attentive to details
Interested and qualified candidates should click the following link to apply. Click Here to Apply.