Jumia Nigeria is recruiting for Fashion and Influencer Marketing. Interested candidate must own a minimum of 5 years of Influencer Marketing and Social Media experience.
Jumia is a system of online commerce, marketplaces and classifieds websites and applications created in 2012. Started in Lagos, the company has a presence across 23 African countries. Jumia is Nigeria’s #1 Online Shopping Mall. Order online & pay cash on delivery.
- Job Title: Fashion and Influencer Marketing Specialist
- Location: Lagos
- Department: Marketing
- Job Type: Full Time
Fashion and Influencer Marketing Responsibilities
Working in this fast-paced position, you’ll be responsible for managing our fashion influencer outreach programme
- The ideal candidate should have an entrepreneurial mindset, love for beauty & fashion and social media.
Key competencies and behaviours include:
- Organized planner, collaborative team player, an innate ability to identify key influencers across different platforms, and extremely detail-oriented with a proven ability to work on numerous projects.
In particular, you will
Instagram Management & Reporting:
- Manage our Instagram Page: (85% fashion & beauty men / women, 15% general).
- Create an Instagram calendar based on engagement objectives, execute and produce content on a weekly basis.
- Build and communicate to top management weekly report on Instagram and influencers performance.
- Manage relationship with influencers (general, fashion, beauty, tech).
- Create monthly collaborations with influencers and execute on influencer plans for Tier 1 events.
Fashion Trend Monitoring:
- Select and produce each month a Trendbook to be shared with Fashion and Jumia Global teams informing them of new products/brands they need to source
- Based on these trends, organize a monthly photo shoot and video-shoot with models. Select SKU for outfits.
- Organize location and if need be special and temporary collaborations with stylists/photographers / creative directors.
- The photoshoots and video-shoots will be shared and used to populate fashion landing page banners, newsletters and social media and will be used for social media.
Fashion Photo Library Creation and Monitoring:
- Construct a photo library for all brands/fashion categories to make sure we always have quality designs for our banners.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of Influencer Marketing and Social Media experience and familiarity with an interest in the overall digital media landscape [Instagram]
- Passion for Influencer Marketing, namely fashion brands and influencers.
- Already established network of influencers is a plus
- Ability to execute flawless photo and video shoots and manage a team of photographers and videographers
- A strong affinity or experience in fashion and beauty sector in Nigeria or abroad
- Experience amplifying campaigns and content and building online marketing strategies
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth has given the challenges that we propose you to take.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply.