We are pleased to inform the newly admitted students (100L and Direct Entry) of The Federal University of Agriculture, Markurdi (FUAM) that the management of the university has announced the date for the commencement of the 2017/2018 registration exercise.
The registration exercise will commence on Tuesday April 10th, 2018.
- Candidates MUST confirm from the University website www.uam.edu.ng that they have been offered admission before they are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
- Candidates are expected to pay admission acceptance fee online Click Here
- Upon successful login, complete the form and confirm your details then click "Save and Continue". Ensure you print your Acceptance letter and Admission Letter.
FUAM New Students Registration Procedure
All new students on arrival at the department should proceed for registration as follows:
Procedure for Payment of Tuition Fees. After a candidate has been admitted into the university:
- Students are expected to obtain “Acceptance Letter” upon payment of acceptance fee
- You go for screening with your original credentials, Acceptance Letter, JAMB slip, and admission letter (Sandwich Students are to come with their original O-Level and A-Level credentials)
- There are two mediums of payment: Bank and Online using Debit Cards (ATM Cards)
- Bank Payment - You go straight to the designed bank to pay your school fees and obtain PIN to enable you enter your personal details and course registration on the university portal.
- For online payment click here for more details
FUAM Course Registration Online Procedure
- All students Course Registration is online
- Students are allowed to add and/or drop courses within the course registration period.
- Submit your hard copy registered courses to all the appropriate offices
- Issues for Non-registration: Registration for each Semester is compulsory.
- A student who fails to register for 2 consecutive semesters is deemed to have voluntarily withdrawn from the programme.
FUAM Library Registration
- All newly admitted students are expected to register with the University Library.
- You are expected to go with your admission letter and passport to obtain a library card from the Library Officer that will allow you to enter the Library.
- Any more information about Library registration procedure, please go to the Library for further details.
Other Payments Requirement by Different Categories of Students
The sub-degree students are categorized into three as regards the payment of tuition fees.
Note: These fees are subject to review by management of the university from time to time as the need arises.
A Penalty for Late Payment: When the deadline for payment of tuition fees is pronounced by management, students that fail to pay within the stipulated time shall be subjected to a penalty. In addition, students who fail to meet up the requirements of management as regards the payment of school fees shall be out rightly prevented from writing examinations. Such students will automatically repeat those courses.