The Global Internship Program (GIP) at KPMG is your opportunity to launch your international career with a four-week rotation in another country.Through this internship programme, students are able to collaborate with skilled KPMG professionals, benefit from performance management and have access to our top-tier training via this internship.
Overview of Internship Program at KPMG
- Host Country: KPMG locations in the countries
- Host Organization: KPMG
- Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
- Duration: Four Weeks
- Deadline: Theres no scheduled deadline
As this internship is designed to provide foreign students with a life-changing experience. The KPMG internship programme provides students with the following benefits:
- Provide support for visa fees.
- Covers flight and lodges costs.
- Provide with related tools and resources.
- Students get to enrich their field knowledge.
- Strong connections.
- Motivations for pursuing a global internship.
- Make a personal impression when giving interview.
Eligibility to apply for an Internship Program at KPMG
Following eligibility criteria should be met for KPMG Internship Program:
- Students applying for KPMG must have practical experience.
- International students who are graduates can apply.
- Student should have motivation to apply for the KPMG Internship program.
- Student must have motivation to thrive against the challenges.
How to Apply for an Internship Program at KPMG
- Student need to check the requirements and application procedure for KPMG Internship Country in which they are interested in applying.
- Compile all the required documents and upload all the required documents.
- Complete all the required fields and submit the application.