General Electric Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter – great people and technologies taking on tough challenges.
From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Role Summary: Internship program to support on going GE’s primary and referral care PRC program
- GE Healthcare
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Healthcare Sustainable Solutions
- Location(s): Nigeria; Lagos, Abuja
Work closely with program implementation partners, schedule planning and review session and manage implementation deliverables
Coordinate program field monitoring activity including data management , documentation and reporting and dissemination activity
Work closely with the internal project team to plan, implement and assess specific operational task, with a strong commitment to the intended outputs . To carry out this task, he/she shall seek clarification and remain compliant to all of GE policy and integrity guidelines
Provide on field support during training, monitoring and evaluation activity of the program
Key function will include change and output documentation, reporting and LEAN implementation of quality management activity
- Early career internship: not greater than 3 years post first degree program OR 2 years post-NYSC
- Minimum required attribute: adaptable, committed to timelines, good people skills and multi socio-cultural adaptability
- Willing to travel
- Outcome as well as process driven
- Candidate must be a graduate of Nursing, Midwifery, Medical science (basic), Radiography, Public Health
For more information about the General Electric Graduate Internship Program and Application Procedure click here.