Nigerian students can now apply for the 2018/2019 Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme. Guinness Nigeria is now accepting applications from qualified Nigerian students who which to be considered for the 2018/2019 Guinness Undergraduate Scholarship https://www.guinness-nigeria.com.
This scholarship is for year one and two students studying Engineering & Sciences- Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Microbiology, Biochemistry and Accounting.
This scholarship supports Guinness Nigeria’s commitment to implementing transformative schemes that foster youth development. The scholarship will provide full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics.
Guinness Nigeria, a subsidiary of Diageo Plc of the United Kingdom, was incorporated in 1962 with the building of a brewery in Ikeja, the heart of Lagos. The brewery was the first Guinness operation outside Ireland and Great Britain.
Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility
- The scholarship applications are open to students studying the following courses: Engineering & Sciences – Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Lab Science, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Marketing & Sales, Human Resources/Industrial & Labour Relations and Accounting
- Interested candidates must be 1st or 2nd-year students in Nigeria Universities or Polytechnics.
Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Criteria
- Candidates may be required to write an aptitude test
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to provide a letter of introduction from the chairman of their community of their Community Development Associations where applicable.
How to Apply for Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship
- Candidates who meet the above selection criteria should send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Name
- Matriculation Number/Year of study
- Home Town/Local Government Area/State of Origin
- Phone Number/e-mail address
- Scanned copy of Student ID card or
- Admission letter.
Application Closing Date: 12th October 2018. Kindle apply before the closing date. For more information about the scholarship, don't forget to visit the official scholarship website.
Number of employees: 1,332
Number of locations: Lagos, Benin City Aba
Key people: Mr Babatunde Abayomi Savage (Chairman)
Parent organization: Guinness Overseas Ltd