JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form 2018/2019 is Out Online – See Guidelines.
JAMB Change of Course, JAMB Change of Course/Institution, JAMB Change of Course/Institution correction guide, full procedure required to change course and institution on JAMB portal. See details below;
If you scored 180 in the JAMB 2018 UTME and you choose a competitive Institution like UNILAG, UNILORIN, UNIBEN, then you can now edit it to choose a less competitive one to increase your chances of admission. Or if you chose a popular/competitive course like Surgery and Medicine, Accounting, etc. And you scored 199 and below, then you really need to apply for the change of Course/Institution.
All JAMB candidate who made mistakes while filling the form online is to note that they can now make corrections for the following categories:
- Correction of Name
- State/LGA of Origin
- Choices of Institution/Courses and
- Date Of Birth
NOTE: Changes for Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin are N2,500 (two thousand five hundred naira only).
JAMB Change of Course/Institution Correction Guide
- Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ to login into your Jamb Portal.
- Click on “Registration (2018 only)”
- Click on “2018 UTME Data Correction”
- Click on “Make Payment” Note: We are only interested in the “Choice of Institution/Course Correction”
- Click on the “Pay Now” Please take note of the Transaction ID.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button and you will be asked to select how you want to pay. (JAMB has the option of paying via Internet banking, Mastercard, Visa, PAGA/POCKETMONI), if you select to pay with your Mastercard, continue with the steps below;
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed in the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide Year of Exam and JAMB Registration Number.
- After entering the information correctly, new options for Preferred course/Institution and second choices will appear. Options available will be based on availability.
- Click Submit to complete your application.
- JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
Ask us questions using the Comment Box below, your question/comments will appear immediately you typed it. Scholar Admin will reply you as soon as possible. Thanks