Hello all, so today we shall talk about the Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarship, its requirements, guide and how to apply. This is the latest scholarships opportunity for Nigerians and Ghanaians.
This scholarship is intended for undergraduate students to study at Ashesi University in Ghana and at Covenant University in Nigeria.
Through their partners, Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarship will provide comprehensive scholarships to select high achieving students, from under-resourced backgrounds, a full education that will provide them with the necessary skills for a dynamic and innovation-driven career.
About Jim Ovia Foundation
Jim Ovia Foundation mission is to invest in the Nigerian youths’ unlimited and untapped potential as the key to socioeconomic growth to enhance the standard of living of the society and increase human efficiency.
The Scholarship Details
- Application Deadline: June 28, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarship will provide the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Scholarships: the Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarship will provide tuition, room and board for undergraduate study.
- Career Support and Opportunities: Scholarship recipients will receive career counselling and support while still students and also after graduation.
- AAI Global Alumni Network: Recipients of the Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarship will graduate into one of the most prestigious alumni networks. AAI Alumni include prominent leaders in many sectors around Africa and the Globe and includes two sitting Presidents. Scholarship recipients will be connected to this network for potential opportunities, mentorship and the ability to collectively continue towards developing the continent.
- Nationality: African students are eligible to apply:
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken at Ashesi University in Ghana and at Covenant University in Nigeria
- Eligible Countries: Nigerian and Ghana
- Must be a citizen of an African country, residing in Africa
- Exhibit strong academic record and penchant for high-achievement
- Demonstrate a Financial Need
- Present an active record of youth leadership within his/her community
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How To Apply
- To be considered for the Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarship at Ashesi University, students must complete the application process, including submission of a General Scholarship Form.
- To be considered for the Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarship at Covenant University, students must complete the application process for admission.
Be sure to visit the official scholarship website for more information. Thanks