We are glad to inform interested and qualify candidates that the 2018/2019 KWASU Post UTME Form is out online. Registration, Eligibility, Fees and Closing Date details are listed below.
Interested and qualified candidates are to read this post publish by ngscholar.com.ng to complete their Kwara State University Post UTME / Pre-Admission Online Registration.
Registration and Payment Instruction
- Visit http://myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register
- click “Create account” button
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your details
- provide your Names
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “ PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE ” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “ Make Payment”
- On the “ CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE ”, click “ Pay Now ””
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly be using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
In addition to all the requirements states above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in UTME when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
- Those whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and
- Those interested in Admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but have not made it their Choice. All candidates must have five (5) o’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
Candidates are required to pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N 5,000.00) only (i.e. Three Thousand Naira (N 3,000,00) as screening fees and Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000.00) as administrative charges.
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 08031915699: 07032116719; (for WhatsApp Messages only: 08056577710)
Online Registration Closing Date
Closing Date for KWASU Post UTME / Pre-Admission Online Registration is Wednesday, 2 May 2018.
Searches related to KWASU Post UTME
- kwasu post utme 2018/2019
- how much is kwasu school fees
- kwasu screening date
- kwasu admission portal
- kwasu screening form 2017/2018
- kwasu cut off mark for 2017
- when is kwasu post utme coming up
Candidates should keep ready with them the following details/documents Information before starting to fill up the online application
- Valid and active Email ID
- Personal details
- Educational qualification details
- Image of a scanned photograph in jpg/jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg/jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Image of scanned certificates in jpg/jpeg, pdf format and size should not exceed 50 kB
Kindly share this information. Thanks