The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) offers NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship for Masters and PhD for Nigerian students from the Niger Delta to study abroad.
As part of our Human Resource Development initiatives, the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC, is commencing the 2016 Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarship Programme, to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the Local Content programme of the Federal Government, as well as compete globally in various professional fields.
The NDDC is embarking on Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship Programme to offer Niger Deltans the opportunity to pursue a degree program abroad. The scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Information Technology
- Management Sciences
NDDC Scholarship Description:
- Application Deadline: Friday 20th July 2018
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria ( Niger Delta States)
- Type: Masters & PhD
- To be taken at (country): Universities Abroad
- Number of Scholarships: Several
- Value of Scholarship: Full-fee scholarship
- Duration of Scholarship: For the period of the programme
NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Eligibility:
- First degree with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
- Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
- Applicants who have already enrolled in Overseas’ Universities are NOT eligible to apply.
- Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
- Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
- Chairman of the LGA
- First Class Traditional Ruler
- High Court Judge
- Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
An application must be made online at the Commission’s website: (www.nddc.gov.ng). With the following attachments.
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter.
- Post Graduate Admission Letter from a recognized Overseas University.
- Relevant Degrees from a recognized University.
- N.Y.S.C Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- 1. Successfully completed application forms will be assigned registration numbers automatically.
- 2. Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
- 3. All shortlisted applicants will be posted on the NDDC website (www.nddc.gov.ng).
- 4. For further enquiry, please contact:
Director, Education, Health and Social Services (NDDC)
Mobile: 084668158: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Master Program Apply For Masters Program
For PhD Program Apply For PhD program
For more information about the NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship for Nigerian students, visit The Scholarship Webpage.