Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary 4G/LTE-Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice-over-LTE and high-speed Internet access (up to 100Mbps). Our aim is to deliver value by providing the most advanced broadband-based solutions and supreme service.
Ntel is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Manager, SME Sales
- Location: Lagos and Abuja
- To strategize, research and oversee the development of SME marketing opportunities and plans; facilitate the implementation of sales plans and manage all sales activities of the SME in the region.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Develop the strategy and execute a plan for ntel’s SME Segment and Corporate Segment and achieve the desired acquisition and revenue targets while also ensuring channel satisfaction levels.
- Meet marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions
- Achieve customer acquisition, revenue, ARPU and retention target
- Oversee the acquisition of High-Value subscribers from corporate, public, SME organizations and High Net worth Individuals (HNIs) within allocated sector/regions
- Build a rich pipeline of customers (Corporate, Public, SME and HNIs and ensure the month-on-month growth of customer acquisitions & revenue)
- Ensure resolution of all customer complaints within approved SLAs and manage monthly churn
- Ensure prompt weekly report of performance market intelligence and competitions activities
- Build a prospect pipeline and sign up a quantitative and qualitative account as defined by ntel
- Generate and facilitate the execution of sales plan in alignment with ntel’s business revenue and customer acquisition objectives
- First degree in Business Administration/Marketing or any relevant field.
- MBA or Masters in a related field is desirable
- Minimum 6 years’ experience including:
- 3 to 4 years’ sales /marketing experience
- 3 to 4 years account/B2B selling experience with a demonstrable track record
- Leadership experience with demonstrable skills and success in leading and developing others
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages.
- Relevant Professional qualification from a recognized Body
- Sales and Marketing management.
- Detailed understanding of the Telecommunication business
Skills / Physical Competencies:
- Customer management
- Communication skills
- Customer/Client focus
- Presentation skills
- Problem-Solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Results Driven
- Strategic Thinking
- Strong numerical
- Strong negotiation
- Account management skills.
- Team player
- Attention to detail
Quality / Technical Competencies:
- Computer and Information Technology appreciation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 29th May, 2018.