This is to inform interested Africa students that the University Of Glasgow is accepting applications for the ongoing Nursing Scholarship in the UK.
This Nursing international scholarship is for applicants who which to study Bachelor of Nursing degree programme.
The £1,000 scholarship will help cover part of the cost of fees, accommodation or living expenses whilst you are a student on the Bachelor of Nursing Degree programme.
This scholarship will be divided into two payments each year, which are;
- Half in September and
- Half in January.
Continued payments will only be awarded if there is a record of good attendance.
About The University Of Glasgow
The University of Glasgow is the fourth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland's four ancient universities. It was founded in 1451. Wikipedia
Nursing Scholarship Details
- Type: Undergraduate
- Eligible Countries: Africa (Nigerian)
- Application Deadline: 30 June 2018
- Eligible Field of study: Scholarships are in the field of Nursing.
- A non European Union (EU) Resident.
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language.
- Applicants must have applied or applying to University of Glasgow, UK
How To Apply
- Interested applicant must complete all sections of the nursing application form, including how fees will be paid.
- The completed form should be submitted by the 30th of June, prior to a September start date and should be submitted to:
- The Nursing Admissions Officer
Nursing & Health Care School
University of Glasgow
59 Oakfield Avenue
Glasgow G12 8LL
University Of Glasgow Fees And Funding
Fees for all courses must be paid in full on enrolment. They accept cheques and card payments (Visa and Mastercard).
Please note: They only accept one form of payment per course booking. For example, if a course is £100, the full payment needs to be made in the form of a cheque OR a card payment and not a combination of the two.
International Students Fees
International students, please note that all fees and related information, given in University Of Glasgow Website relate to UK and EU students only.
If you are an International Student and would like to study any of the University Of Glasgow Courses, please contact the Centre for Open Studies for further information at email@example.com.
International Student Support & Visas
Click on the link below to explore more information