The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE or the Exchange) was founded in 1960 and today services the largest economy in Africa. The NSE, a registered company limited by guarantee, is licensed under the Investments and Securities Act (ISA) and is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) of Nigeria. More.
Nigerian Stock Exchange is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Project Management Analyst
- Location: Lagos
- Division: Shared Services Division
- Department: Technology Services Department
- Report to: Team Lead, IT Project Management & Delivery
- Grade: Executive Assistant - Officer
- Estimated Date of Resumption: Wednesday, August 1, 2018
The Job Summary
- The aim of this role is to support the Project Management Team by monitoring project lifecycles, tracking the status of project deliverables and conducting post-project reviews.
- The job holder will be required to have experience in managing small projects, exposure to the end to end project lifecycle, or managing substantial parts of the project lifecycle.
- Works with the Team Lead, Project Management Office to identify and make recommendations to Executive management on short, medium and long-term projects to achieve strategic objectives
- Monitors and revises project plans, and escalates issues and or risks as they arise in line with agreed criteria Manages the project planning, budgeting, and resource identification process as needed
- Determines the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.,) required to complete projects Ensures optimal allocation and use of resources - labour, materials and equipment and liaises with Procurement to ensure resource acquisition at the most favourable terms.
- Prepares a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project Liaises with the Team Lead, Project Management Office to develop, agree on project objectives, performance requirements and identifies project participants for approved projects
- Maintains strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards Co-coordinates the efforts of all third-parties involved in the project lifecycle
- Develops project templates to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured, and ensures all financial records are up to date
- Produces weekly reports dashboards for the Team Lead, showing progress against outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies, organize complex information
- Develops project status reports for management and funders, and liaises with the Strategy team to develop reporting dashboards, as may be required
- Consolidates project reports from key stakeholders for monthly reviews.
- Performs regular assessments of projects with departmental heads and project managers to ensure project management standards are followed when supervising projects.
- Ensures that project deliverables are completed on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Process Audit
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Emerging Technologies
- Microsoft Office Packages
- Operational Risk Management
- Project Management
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Inter-Personal Relations
- Problem Solving
- Planning and Organizing
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other Sciences, an engineering discipline or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years relevant project management experience
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince II.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online. Application Closing Date
30th June 2018.