This is to inform interested Nigerian students that The Q-Life Institute of PSL for quantitative biology is offering the Interdisciplinary Scholarship In Life Sciences to Nigerian students who are looking to undergo a Masters degree program in PSL University, France.
University PSL is a French collegiate university currently organized as a ComUE. PSL was formed in 2010 and is made up of 9 members. It has 10 associates and receives support from 3 national research entities.
PSL University Interdisciplinary Scholarship In Life Sciences
- Application Deadline: 15th April 2018
- Eligible Countries: International & France
- Type: Masters
- Value Of Scholarships: The Q-Life Institute of PSL for quantitative biology offers competitive Masters Scholarships (€10,000/year) to follow year 1 and /or year 2 of the Interdisciplinary Master in Life Sciences (IMaLiS).
PSL University Interdisciplinary Scholarship In Life Sciences Eligibility
- Applicants should be holding a foreign bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or in another discipline with a background in Life Sciences
- Applicants should have a good knowledge of English Language
- Applicants must have applied or applying to PSL University
- Applicants must have excellent academic records
Application Process: Application for a scholarship automatically includes application to the IMaLiS Master’s programme (only one application is required). You will need to complete the PSL online application form for M1 or M2 and to upload the following documents:
- curriculum vitae, including the coursework and details of the subjects and modules that have to make up your higher education to date.
- An ID photo.
- letter of motivation, introducing yourself, indicating how you foresee your professional career, what the graduate program will bring you, and by specifying the courses that you would like to follow, in particular.
- Scans of your bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and of your undergraduate and postgraduate academic transcripts
- Professors or researchers who know you well should upload two or three letters of recommendation to the platform
Be sure to visit the PSL University Interdisciplinary Scholarship In Life Sciences official webpage for more information. Thanks