This is to inform the great Nigerian student's that applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for RSUST Sandwich Undergraduate and Postgraduate Admission into Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Port Harcourt 2017/2018 sandwich Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programme.
Now, let's take it one after the other, starting with;
RSUST Sandwich Undergraduate Admission
B.Sc Degree Programmes in:
- Agricultural Education
- Business Education with Options in:
- Office Management and Technology
- Science Education with Options in:-
- Mathematics Education and
- Integrated Science
- Environmental Education
- Technical Education with Options in:-
- Educational Foundation with Option in:-
- Adult and Community Education
- Educational Management
A 2- year Degree Programmes (4 long vacations)
- NCE (with a merit or above level) in Agricultural Education, Business Education, Science Education and Technical Education.
- NCE in any subject combination for Adult and Community Education.
- HND in any area of Agriculture, Business, Science, Technical or related areas.
How to Apply
- Obtain application forms online or
- from the Institute of Education office.
Application fee of (N10,000) only is to be paid to the University designated Bank account number.
- Applicants are accordingly advised to log onto the University Website ecampus.rsu.edu.ng and make e-payment by generating a transaction id on the University Website for the fee and proceed to any of the designated Banks to pay, using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option or using Interswitch Verve enabled cards.
- Applicants should submit printed online forms and referees forms to the Institute of Education accompanied by photocopies of required credentials.
- Closing Date: Friday, 13th July 2018.
- Lectures Stating Date: Monday 23rd July 2018.
RSUST Sandwich Postgraduate Admission
Masters Degree Programmes in:
- M.Ed in Adult Education
- M.Sc in Agricultural Education
- M.Sc in Business Education
- M.Ed in Educational Management and Planning
- M.Ed in Guidance and Counselling M.Sc in Technical Education
- M.Ed in Measurement and Evaluation M.Sc in Science Education
- M.Ed inEducational Technology
- M.Ed in Women Development & Community Studies M.Ed in Curriculum and Instruction
- Minimum: 4 Long Vacations
- Maximum: 6 Long Vacations
Doctor of Philosophy:
- Ph.D in Adult and Community Education Ph.D in Agricultural Education
- Ph.D in Business Education
- Ph.D in Educational Management and Planning Ph.D in Guidance and Counselling
- Ph.D in Technical Education
- Ph.D in Measurement and Evaluation
- Ph.D in Science Education
- Ph.D in Educational Technology
- Ph.D in Women Development & Community Studies Ph.D in Curriculum and Instruction
- Minimum: – 6 Long Vacations
- Maximum: – 8 Long Vacations
Requirements & Durations
- Candidates for Sandwich Ph.D programme at RSUST shall possess a Master’s degree (with a CGPA of 3.50 or above, on a 5-point scale) in a relevant discipline obtained from the Rivers State University of Science and Technology or any other recognized Institution of higher learning of equivalent status. In addition, an applicant may be required to undergo a selection test and or interview.
- Candidates for Master’s degree shall possess a minimum of Second Class Lower Division in the relevant field of study, or PGDE/PGDTE obtained from Rivers State University of Science and Technology or any other recognized Institution of higher learning of equivalent status.
How to Apply
- Obtain application forms from the Institute of Education office in the University, after payment of N20,000 to Postgraduate Sandwich Programme Account in any commercial bank.
- Prospective applicants are to log on to the RSUST’s Website and buy an application PIN at ecampus.ust.edu.ng, make an e-payment by generating transaction ID for the fee (N20,000) and proceed to any designated Bank to pay using the Pay Direct option or pay online with Interswitch enabled Verve Card.
- Downloaded and hard copies completed forms are to be submitted to the Secretary, Postgraduate School, along with photocopies of relevant credentials.
- Apply Before: Friday, 13th July 2018.
- Lecture Starting Date: Monday 23rd July 2018.