We are notifying the general public that Jumia Nigeria is recruiting for Senior Java Developer - JumiaPay. and The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of 3 years experience in web development with Object Oriented Programming.
Jumia, formerly known as Africa Internet Group, is a system of online commerce, marketplaces and classifieds websites and applications created in 2012. Started in Lagos, the company has a presence across 23 African countries. Jumia is Nigeria's #1 Online Shopping Mall. Order online & pay cash on delivery. 1000+ Brands.
- Job Title: Senior Java Developer – JumiaPay
- Location: Lagos
Senior Java Developer Job Description
- Be part of an agile team that develops smart logistics solutions on a service-oriented architecture using state-of-the-art technologies
In particular, you will:
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team (Backend developers, DevOps, QA engineers, Product Owners) oriented to continuous delivery
- Work across the entire product life cycle: concept, design, development, deployment, testing, release, support
- Write module, well-organized code.
- Construct and verify (unit test) software components to meet design specifications
- Take ownership for your code to be qualitatively high and you will support your colleagues in code reviews.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
Senior Java Developer Required Skills:
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years experience in web development with Object Oriented Programming
- At least 3 years of experience in Java/J2EE development with Spring framework, especially with modules such as Web, JMS, Transactions with Core Container;
- Strong experience with Maven;
- Strong experience with ORM (Hibernate) and SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL);
- Experienced in web server-side and client-side technologies
- A strong sense of code quality, following/defining coding guidelines and experience with Unit-Testing and SonarQube;
- A clear understanding of the Internet Protocol Suite
- Experienced in Version Control technologies (GIT, SVN)
- Aware of Performance and Security topics on web development
If interested and qualified, candidates should Click Here to Apply. Application Deadline: Not Specified.