Seplat Joint Venture National Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme for Nigerian Students 2018/2019
We are glad to inform the Nigerian students that the Seplat Joint Venture has announced the commencement of its Undergraduate Scholarship Programme for the next academic session.
The scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria. The Seplat JV scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and it is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building.
Eligible Field of Study:
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Application Deadline: Closes 2 weeks after this announcement
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Type: Undergraduate
- To Be Taken At (Country): Nigeria
- Award Providers: Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc
- Value of Scholarship: Fully-funded
- Duration of Scholarship: From 2nd year to Final year
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form – please click here.
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to Seplat JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
For more information about the Seplat Joint Venture National Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme, visit their official website here.