The DCU Business School is seeking applicants for a PhD scholarship. The scholarship is offered to students who will begin their full-time PhD programme at DCU Business School in Year 1 of the 2022/2023 academic year.
Overview of Dublin City University Scholarship
- Host Country: Ireland
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- €18,500 stipends per annum
- €5,000 research support
- Deadline: August 15, 2022
Duration and Reward of Dublin City University Scholarship
Following is the list of scholarships that will be awarded :
There is a €18,500 yearly stipend, as well as reimbursement of PhD expenses for up to four years, and up to €5,000 to be used to assist research (over the four year period).
The reward will effect on November 1, 2022.
Our Ph.D. programme integrates academic theory-building with a significant emphasis on practical application. Research scholars at DCU Business School are an essential component of the thriving research community there. They perform their duties under the direction of academic authorities. The student who is awarded the scholarship will have the opportunity to do research in any one of the following academic fields:
• Work, Psychology and Strategy
• Enterprise and Innovation
• Financial and Operational Performance
Eligibility to apply for Dublin City University Scholarship
You must meet the following requirements to be considered for the Dublin City University scholarship:
- Attain the DCU PhD requirements
- Have a master’s degree with honours (taught or by research). Students in their last year of a master’s degree are eligible to apply.
- Have the backing of an academic supervisor from DCU Business School The DCU Business School website can help you find potential supervisors.
- Fulfil the visa requirements for Ireland prior to starting a scholarship. International candidates will not be eligible for scholarship payments until they arrive in Ireland, open a bank account, and apply for a PPS number.
How to Apply for Dublin City University Scholarship
Candidates who are interested and qualified can click on the button below to begin the application process and access the application form.