Trinity is delighted to accept students from Nigeria who have completed one of the international qualifications recognised by Trinity which are detailed below.
Accepted qualifications for direct applications include:
In addition, to qualify for admission to a degree course at the University you must:
- Meet the minimum matriculation requirements (pass grades in English, Mathematics, a language other than English, and a full set of valid subjects for your examination system)
- Display a high level of competence in the English language in one of the examination systems recognised by Trinity College Dublin.
- Satisfy course-specific requirements. Some courses will have additional requirements and restrictions for admission
- They are detailed on the relevant course page and on our Admission Requirements page
- Meet competitive standards for admission to the course.
Please note that posted scores are minimum entrance requirements only and do not guarantee admission. Where places are competitive, a student must have excellent examination results to qualify for a place on their preferred course. Trinity College Dublin Courses
How To Apply
Your EU/Non-EU status is an important part of your application and it is your responsibility to determine your correct status before making an application, as the method of application and requirements will differ.