Hello, welcome to NGScholar. Today we are going to talk about UCLan Cyprus Scholarships For Nigerians to study in Cyprus (Abroad).
This is to inform all Undergraduate Nigerian students that The University of Central Lancashire, Cyprus (UCLan Cyprus) is accepting applications from Nigerians who which to pursue an Undergraduate degree program in their University.
This UCLan Cyprus Scholarships program is a balanced programme of study that covers topics across the whole range of mathematical disciplines. and this programme develops communication skills, such as delivering oral presentations and designing conference-style posters.
So before we proceed, let us tell you what the University of Central Lancashire is all about.
About UCLan Cyprus 'University of Central Lancashire'
The University of Central Lancashire, Cyprus (UCLan Cyprus), is located in Pyla, Larnaka. Now, in its sixth year of operation, the University is well established with an excellent team of academic and professional staff, and an ever-growing family of undergraduate, postgraduate and research students.
Completion of studies at UCLan Cyprus will result in a Double Degree (two certificates) from the two Universities, UCLan Cyprus and UCLan UK, recognised not only in Cyprus but across Europe and beyond.
- Type: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: May 22, 2018
- Eligible Countries: International
- Eligible Field Of Study: Mathematics
- Value Of Scholarships: Scholarships are calculated as a percentage on the original fee (i.e. A 50% scholarship: 50% x 9,950 = €4,975).
- Applicants must have applied or applying to UCLan Cyprus
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must be International (Nigerian), students
Searches related to UCLan Cyprus Scholarships
- uclan cyprus fees
- uclan cyprus admissions
- uclan cyprus courses
- uclan cyprus accommodation
- uclan cyprus entry requirements
- uclan cyprus application form
- uclan cyprus vacancies
- uclan cyprus school of sciences
UCLan Cyprus Scholarships Application Process
Two steps are required, and it is listed below;
- Complete the UCLan Cyprus application form.
- Provide copies of your High School certificate and the following supporting documents (in native language & in English):
- School leaving certificate & mark sheet English language qualification (IELTS or IGCSE or any other equivalent)
- Passport copy, minimum validity 2 years (For International Students)
- Send the above documents electronically via email
- Once the University gets all the documents, the UCLan Cyprus Admissions Department will proceed with an official scholarship evaluation and if the application is successful will issue a Conditional/ Unconditional Offer letter stating the terms & conditions of your admission and further details regarding Visa procedures.
All the above-listed documents should be submitted electronically via email at email@example.com. Be sure to visit the official scholarships website for more information.