This is to inform interested candidates that the Management of the University of Benin has announced the sale of UNIBEN School Of Nursing Form for UBTH Teaching Hospital 2018/2019 academic program.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Teaching Hospital for 3 years school of nursing programme leading to the award of Registered Nurse Certificate (RN).
UNIBEN School Of Nursing Form Admission Qualifications
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years old.
- Must possess the following:
- WAEC/GCE (O/Level) NECO with five credits in not more than two sittings, subjects should include English, mathematics, chemistry, biology and physics
- candidates awaiting the release of their WASCC/GCE/NECO results can apply.
How To Obtain Uniben School Of Nursing Application Form
- Application forms are obtainable from the Office of the Principal. Completed forms should be returned to the undersigned with evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only made payable to UBTH Treasury Single Account (TSA) via the REMITA Platform in any Commercial Bank under the service type “Training School – School of Nursing”.
- Forms should be returned with four (4) recent coloured passport photographs (taken in preceding two weeks).
- Pay N200 into the EDO STATE NURSING AND MIDWIFERY COUNCIL COMMITTEE first bank account 2004854377.
Sale Of Form Closing Date: Friday 3rd August 2018. Sales of forms run from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm from Monday to Friday.