This is to inform all Africa students that The University Of Leicester Centenary Scholarships is ongoing, And Africa countries (Nigeria) are eligible to apply.
The University Of Leicester, UK is accepting applications from Undergraduate Africa students who are looking to pursue a degree program in their University.
About The University Of Leicester, UK
Leicester is a leading university committed to international excellence, world-changing research and high quality, inspirational teaching.
Celebrating diversity among their staff and students; widening participation in higher education; engaging with local, national and international communities, all of these are part of what Leicester University does and who they are.
The Scholarships Details
- Type: Undergraduate
- Eligible Countries: Africa countries, (Nigerian)
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2018
- Value Of Scholarships: Each Centenary Scholar will be awarded a one-off £1,000 cash scholarship to help them with their studies and living expenses.
- Interested applicants must be from Africa (Nigerian)
- Interested applicants must be applying to University of Leicester
- Interested applicants must be fluent in English Language and Communication Skills (Very Important)
- Interested applicate should write up to 250 words explaining how you exemplify the founding spirit of the University.
- Then proceed to complete the online Centenary Scholarship Application Form.
Be sure to visit the official scholarship website for more information about the Leicester Centenary Scholarships for Africa.
University Of Leicester Undergraduate Courses
- Accounting BSc
- Accounting and Finance BSc
- Aerospace Engineering BEng
- Aerospace Engineering MEng
- American Studies BA
- Ancient History BA
- Ancient History and Archaeology BA
- Ancient History and Classical Archaeology BA, DipHE, CertHE
- Ancient History and History BA
- Applied Psychology BSc
- Applied and Environmental Geology BSc
- Applied and Environmental Geology MGeol
- Archaeology BA
- Archaeology BA, DipHE, CertHE, Short course - one module
- Archaeology BSc
- Banking and Finance BA
- Banking and Finance BSc
- Biological Sciences (Biochemistry) BSc
- Biological Sciences (Genetics) BSc
- Biological Sciences (Microbiology) BSc
For Full Undergraduate and other Degree Courses kindly click this link. Undergraduate/Postgraduate/Masters Courses.
The University Of Leicester Distance Learning
You can study for a Leicester degree without ever having to come to our campus. Off-campus (distance) learning is the perfect option if you need to balance getting a qualification with work, family and other commitments.
The University of Leicester has a wide variety of courses that you can do from your own home in any country.
If you have questions about the application process, payments, registration or starting your studies please contact:
Distance Learning courses in Management (including Risk, Crisis and Disaster Management)
School of Business Distance Learning Team
+44 (0)116 252 5649
Distance Learning courses in Archaeology, Law, Museum Studies, The Country House, Actuarial Science, Informatics, Diabetes, Engineering, Forensic Science, Geology and Psychology
Distance Learning Study Team
+44 (0)116 252 2903
Distance Learning courses in Criminology, Education, Media, and Politics
Social Sciences Distance Learning Team
+44 (0)116 252 3755