The University of Hull, UK is offering Full tuition fee scholarships to interested Nigeria applicants who are willing and ready to pursue a PhD Scholarships program in the University.
The University of Hull is a public research university in Kingston upon Hull, a city in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It was founded in 1927 as University College Hull.
- Application Closing Date: 11 April 2018
- Start Date: 17 September 2018
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Type: PhD
- Eligible Field Of Study: Environmental sciences.
- Value Of Scholarships: Full-time UK/EU PhD Scholarships will include fees at the ‘home/EU’ student rate and maintenance (£14,777 in 2018/19) for three years, depending on satisfactory progress.
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must have completed their Masters & Undergraduate degree program
- Applicants must have applied or applying to University of Hull
- Applicants must be Fluent in English Language