The Undergraduate Scholarship award at the University of Manitoba is now accepting applications from interested and qualified individuals who are willing to pursue their education in Canada.
Overview of University of Manitoba
- Host Country: Canada
- Study Abroad: Study in Canada
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: $240,000
- Deadline: October 1, 2022
Eligibility Requirements for University of Manitoba
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a foreign student with a strong academic record, enrollment in both the autumn and winter sessions, and financial need.
- To qualify, you must take classes during both the autumn and winter quarters. In most situations, students are required to register for and finish at least 60% of a full course load every term (i.e., a minimum of 9 credit hours per term).
- Graduate students are exempt from credit hour minimums if they are enrolled as full-time students with the Faculty of Graduate Studies during the autumn and winter semesters.
- Meet minimal G.P.A. standards. Continuing students must have a GPA of at least 2.0. New students must have a grade 12 grade point average of at least 70 percent. Students enrolled with the Mature Student Status may also be eligible for a bursary.
- International students enrolled in their first year of postsecondary studies in Canada are ineligible for the general bursary programme.
How to Apply for University of Manitoba
Candidates who are interested and qualified should click the button below to begin the application process.