This is to inform interested Nigerian students that the University Of Stuttgart Fully-Funded Scholarship program is one, and the fully-funded scholarships are provided to International students who are willing to undertake a Masters degree program in the Institution.
This funding scheme seeks candidates who have relevant academic and professional experience to succeed in these master’s programmes as well as demonstrative motivation to use the new knowledge and skills to support development.
- Application Deadline: 15th July 2018
- Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
- Type: Masters
- Value Of Scholarships: Fully-funded
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigerian and other developing countries
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelor’s degree program
- Applicants should have a very good command of English language.
- Applicants must have excellent results from previous educational programs
Click this link for application Click Here To Begin Application Process
Documents you will need to upload in COMPUS during the application process:
- A transcript (with grade point average). For students already enrolled at the University of Stuttgart, this is the “grade point average and transcript of record to date” printout from the LSF (Name of the pdf file: Performance Record to Date).
- Your Bachelor’s final grade report (with overall grade), if you have already completed the Bachelor’s and received the final grade report.
- Supplementary application material: Depending on the subject, you may be asked for additional application material that you must be sure to enclose. For more detailed information, please refer to the overview table.
Be sure to visit The Official Website for more information. Thanks