The Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship at Lincoln University for Undergraduates provides financial assistance to international students who demonstrate exceptional academic performance and to recognise them for their continued education at Lincoln University.
- University: Lincoln University
- Host Country: New Zealand
- Financial Coverage: Partially Funded
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Eligibility: International students
- Start: Not specified
- Deadline: October 1, 2022
- Value: NZ$5,000
- 31 January for commencement in Semester 1
- 30 June for commencement in Semester 2
- 31 October for commencement in Summer School
- Must be an International Student who is new to Lincoln University and who intends to enrol in a Bachelor’s degree programme to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Must not be eligible for any other grants or scholarships, and should fulfil all Lincoln University’s entry criteria in order to enrol in any Bachelor’s degree programme offered by Lincoln University.
Give yourself an edge: Check out How to make your scholarship application standout