See the list of visa free countries for Nigerians in 2018 if you’re aiming to travel abroad. you’ll be shocked, however, Nigerians can visit enough variety of nations without applying for a visa. So, let’s point out everything so as.
A lot of people like travelling and wish to visualize different countries. Some individuals go abroad for work. however, in most cases for a Nigerian national, there’s a big complication of unhampered movement around the globe. It’s obtaining a visa to must of those nations.
We can get a visa for a few of them with none difficulties. however don’t get upset if you can’t visit the Western countries currently. There are enough variety of states where an individual with a Nigerian passport will go without a visa or acquire a visa upon arrival with none issues. What are the Federal Republic of Nigeria visa-free countries?
Visa Free Countries for Nigerians
We have prepared an inventory of visa-free countries for Nigerian passport holders. it’s relevant in 2018.
List of Visa-Free African countries
- The Republic of Benin: is visa free. Benin encompasses a Free Visa with Nigeria. the explanation for this can be a membership of ECOWAS.
- Burkina Faso: Visa isn’t necessary for Nigerians.
- Cameroon: Visa isn’t necessary for the neighbouring state in line with ECOWAS.
- Cape Verde: there’s a visa free each for Nigerian and Cape Verdean citizens in each country.
- Chad: is visa free. You don’t need a visa to travel there.
- Cote d’Ivoire: provides with visa-free because of ECOWAS for ninety (90) days.
- The Gambia: permits visa-free visiting for ninety (90) days.
- Ghana: You don’t need a visa.
- Guinea: is visa-free because of ECOWAS.
- Guinea: capital of Guinea-Bissau is visa-free for ninety (90) days.
- Liberia: is visa-free for Nigerians.
- Mali: You don’t need a visa to travel there.
- Mauritius: is visa-free for ninety days, however, Nigerians should present minimum $100 to verify the financial condition.
- The Niger Republic: is visa-free.
- Senegal: is visa-free.
- Sierra Sierra: Leone monetary unit. You don’t need a visa to travel there.
- Togo: is visa-free country.
Nigerian citizens can get a visa without any issue at the arrival in the countries listed below:
- The Maldives
American Visa-free Countries
Oceania visa-free countries:
Nigerians can get a visa at the arrival in the countries listed below:
Nigerians can visit over forty countries while not applying for a visa or will get a visa on arrival at the destination country. Now over to you, which of those counties will you love to visit?