We are glad to inform Africa countries that the 2018 Maria Bourboulis Scholarships For Africa is ongoing at the University of York UK. The University of York is a collegiate plate glass research university located in the city of York.
Applications are invited from an interested applicant who is willing to pursue a Masters Degree program at the University of York.
About The University of York
The university was founded on principles of excellence, equality and opportunity for all, the University of York opened in 1963 with just 230 students.
Since then they have become one of the world’s leading universities, carving out a reputation as an academic powerhouse where a clear focus on excellence has secured national and international recognition alongside longer-established institutions.
This scholarship program is worth £12,000 stipend and will be provided to highly qualified and motivated applicants.
- Application Deadline: 1st July 2018
- Type: Master’s
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU & International
- Eligible Field Of Study:
- MA in Social Research,
- MA in Criminology and Social Research,
- MA in Social Media and Social Research,
- MA in Society, Culture and Globalization.
- Interested applicants must have or expect to obtain a first or upper second class honours degree or equivalent prior to commencing the Masters programme.
- Interested applicants must have applied or applying for a full-time Masters course on one of the courses listed above
- Applicants must be Proficient in the English Language
Document Should Include;
- Personal statement
- Previous Degree Certificates
- Academic Transcripts and
- One reference letter.
Don’t forget to explain in your personal statement why you would like to undertake an MA/ MSc in a department at York University and how the scholarship would be useful for you to achieve your goals.
- Kindly indicate on your application documents that you intend to apply for The Maria Bourboulis MA Scholarship.
- Second, you must also submit a separate copy of your application to the Department of Sociology (email@example.com).
Be sure to visit the official scholarship website for more information about the Maria Bourboulis Scholarships for Africa students.
York Departments and Sections
Teaching units, A-Z by subject
Academic, research and teaching
Support and administration